Sieveshell scripting and automation issues

Matthew Tagg matt at webafrica.co.za
Fri Apr 4 10:17:46 EST 2003

Firstly I am using sieveshell to update my scripts however I want to be
able to just edit a file a run a simple command for it to take effect, to
that end I've had little success.

I tried using

sieveshell --user=matt --authname=matt --exec=sievescript localhost

but it never executes the script.
Also I cant find any docs on the format of the script.
The second irriation with sieveshell is that it has a 1 to 2  second delay
and prompts for a password hence foiling my automation efforts.

Any suggestions would be welcome :)

Regards, Matthew
Matthew Tagg +27 21 409 7850 +27 82 964-0426 (Mobile)
Diginet - Web Africa
http://www.webafrica.co.za
(business.sig)