Deliver Problem, trying Simon's lmtp patch.

Thiago Lima thiagolima at webforce.com.br
Fri Apr 4 17:55:19 EST 2003

	Well, I got the old patch and fixed (I hope) the errors.

	When I deliver some mail it does not show me that user unknow,
but it seens to be delivering the mail not correctly.

	In the logs I can see :

Apr  4 18:13:37 vishnu lmtpd[10962]: duplicate_mark:
<20030404211305.56FC014D at vishnu.foo.com> user.jungle at vishnu^com^br
1049490817

	Look's good right? Unfortunaly no. The user.jungle should be
jungle/jungle. It is not delivering the mail in my mailbox, but it is
not giving a error.

	Any tips?

Thanks alot again
Thiago MAdeira de lima.