migrating to cyrus...

Joe Dennick joe at dennick.net
Tue Apr 8 21:11:31 EDT 2003

Then try using regular Outlook.  Its part of MS Office, so hopefully you
won't have to purchase extra licenses for it.

I'm currently writing this message in Outlook connected to a Cyrus
server, and I also use it to POP my mail from work into Personal
Folders.  I can then easily move mail from one 'mailbox' to the other
without any difficulties.  Just make sure you configure Outlook to
connect to the Cyrus server via Imap on port 143.