2.2a and postfix, what to put in virttable?

Edward Zarecor edward_zarecor at harvard.edu
Mon Apr 7 18:48:47 EDT 2003

 From the postfix virtual manpage:

#        /etc/postfix/virtual:
#            virtual.domain       anything (right-hand content does not
matter)
#            postmaster at virtual.domain    postmaster
#            user1 at virtual.domain address1
#            user2 at virtual.domain address2, address3

so, you've reversed them.  There's also the escaping concern with
virutal and cyrus.

so for your example, you'd want something like

example.com    DOMAIN
jev at example.com    jev\\\@example.com
jev2 at example.com  jev\\\@example.com

This assumes example is not your "main" cyrus domain, which is what I
think you want.

Ed.