2.2a and postfix, what to put in virttable?

Jev jev at ecad.org
Tue Apr 8 09:13:29 EDT 2003

I'm actually using mysql for virttables, which I should have mentioned;

My virtual file looks like this (host and user/pass ommited):
dbname = sysdb
table = mail
select_field = mailid
where_field = address

I tried putting jev\\\@example.com into the mailid column (which would
be the right-hand value in a regular virtual file) but mail fails to
deliver, and I get this in my maillog:

Apr  8 08:59:50 quintero postfix/error[87854]: 13C5BC9437:
to=<jev\@ardrua.com>, orig_to=<jev at ardrua.com>, relay=none, delay=0,
status=bounced (user unknown in virtual alias table)

Thanks for the help!

-Jev