2.2a and postfix, what to put in virttable?

Jev jev at ecad.org
Thu Apr 10 10:37:13 EDT 2003

Thanks mitu,

I actually have solved the problem, with help from the postfix-users
mailing list.

In postfix 2.X we can use the following parameters:

     virtual_mailbox_domains    = example.com, example.org, example.net
     virtual_alias_maps    = proxy:mysql:/etc/postfix/valias.cf
     virtual_mailbox_maps    = proxy:mysql:/etc/postfix/vmbox.cf
     virtual_transport    = cyrus:$myhostname

It's working great!

-Jev