2.2a and mysql auxprop

Jev jev at ecad.org
Thu Apr 10 11:04:15 EDT 2003

Right, I have postfix delivering perfectly! now here is my next problem,

I'm using mysql auxprop to authenticate like so:

sasl_pwcheck_method: auxprop
sasl_mech_list: CRAM
sasl_auxprop_plugin: mysql
sasl_mysql_user: XXXXXXXXXXX
sasl_mysql_passwd: XXXXXXXXXXX
sasl_mysql_hostnames: localhost
sasl_mysql_database: sysdb
sasl_mysql_statement: select password from mail where cyrusid='%u'
sasl_mysql_verbose: false

When I attempt to log in usiing the username 'jev at domain.com' I get the
following in my mysql log file:

030410 15:50:07      50 Connect     root at localhost on
                      50 Init DB     sysdb
                      50 Query       select password from mail where
cyrusid='jev'
                      50 Query       select password from mail where
cyrusid='jev'
                      50 Quit
                      51 Connect     root at localhost on
                      51 Init DB     sysdb
                      51 Quit

Does auxprop support this? Is it stripping the domain component? Have I
over looked something trivial?

All the bast,
-Jev