Management tool?

Dave Carrera dave at ephgroup.com
Mon Apr 14 03:52:42 EDT 2003

Hi All

Is there a tool available (perl or php) that will allow my users to
manage their email accounts?

I have tried web-cyadmin but did not get it working( is there a easy to
follow doc for this? Non academic in style please or rtfm comments ;-)
been there, done that,got nowhere)

I ask this as manually having to addusers, saslpasswd2 there password,
edit postfix files, postmap postfix for every adjustment is at the least
tedious.

I must say though that both apps work wonderfully ;-) Just ease of
management is lacking.

Any help or guidance is very much appreciated.

Dave C