ACL Problem

Michael Siebenborn michael.siebenborn at interActive-Systems.de
Wed Apr 16 05:19:28 EDT 2003

Hi all,

I'm running Cyrus 2.0.17 on a Solaris Machine.
I have set up some BB mailboxes. The Users should be able to move
messages into these mailboxes and create Subfolders. The should not be
able do delete mails or the mailbox itself.
I gave the users "lrswipc" Permission for these mailboxes. In my
understanding, this is correct for my purposes.

My problem is, the users are able to move the complete mailbox (maybe
accidently) by drag & drop into another mailbox or there own Inbox.

How can this be? They dont have permisssion to delete.

If this happens, ich have to rename the mailbox from
user.name.public_mailbox to public_mailbox to "move" it back to the top
level.

TIA,
Michael

--
Michael Siebenborn
Networking Unit

iAS interActive Systems
Gesellschaft fuer interaktive Medien mbH
Scheppe Gewissegasse 28
35039 Marburg
Germany

fon     +49(0)6421 92 77-34
fax     +49(0)6421 92 77-47
mail    michael.siebenborn at interActive-Systems.de
URL     http://www.interActive-Systems.de