Importing mail into Cyrus

Eric S. Pulley eric at hamparts.com
Thu Apr 17 14:03:27 EDT 2003

Hello list.

I'm importing mail from old POP accounts into a cyrus-2.1.12 server and
I need to preserve the "Received Date" of the original POP messages.

I've tried all kinds of things.  Multiple email clients and the deliver
every time I end up with a Received Date of the date and time the email
was placed on the new imap sever.

Is there anyway of using `reconstruct` or something to rebuild the
index so the dates reflect what is actually in the email header?

|     Eric S. Pulley     |                       |
| Sr. Unix Administrator | /"\  ASCII Ribbon     |
|   Hamilton Partners    | \ /  Campaign Against |
|    +1.707.431.4300     |  X   HTML Mail        |
|  <eric at hamparts.com>   | / \                   |