cyrus problems -- deliver exits with 65/75

Mike Eldridge diz at hiphopanonymous.org
Sun Apr 20 00:47:19 EDT 2003

On Sat, Apr 19, 2003 at 11:11:58PM -0500, Mike Eldridge wrote:
> i'm having some issues with a sendmail->procmail->cyrus setup.
>
> my experience with cyrus is extremely limited; i'm being baptized by
> fire, so to speak.
>
> deliver craps out when delivering a message with EX_TEMPFAIL (75).  no
> error message whatsoever.

hrm, i think i just found the problem:

the directory hashes place the mailboxes under $hash/user/ rather than
just $hash.  i just tried delivering a message and it worked.  i will
test the entire setup to see if it works.

-mike

You must be ready to accept the possibility that there is a limitless
range of awareness for which we now have no words; that awareness can
expand beyond range of your ego, your self, your familiar identity,
beyond everything you have learned, beyond your notions of space and
time, beyond the differences which usually separate people from each
other and from the world around them.

            -- tim leary, "the psychadelic experience"