Cyrus LMTPd and hard links

Eric S. Pulley eric at hamparts.com
Wed Apr 23 14:24:40 EDT 2003

Hello list,

I just noticed on my mail store that messages are NOT being hard linked
on the partition for multiple deliveries.

I send 1 email to user1,user2,user3 and the link count in the imap
spool is only 1 for each copy of this message.

any help debugging this would be helpful.

Info

Cyrus 2.1.12 + Postfix 2.0.6

I have Postfix configured with
local_destination_recipient_limit = 100
mailbox_transport = lmtp:unix:/var/imap/socket/lmtp

Cyrus lmtpd is running as:
lmtpunix      cmd="lmtpd" listen="/var/imap/socket/lmtp" prefork=0

|     Eric S. Pulley     |                       |
| Sr. Unix Administrator | /"\  ASCII Ribbon     |
|   Hamilton Partners    | \ /  Campaign Against |
|    +1.707.431.4300     |  X   HTML Mail        |
|  <eric at hamparts.com>   | / \                   |