Zephyr/notify expert for cyrus wanted.

Gary Mills mills at cc.UManitoba.CA
Wed Apr 23 20:15:33 EDT 2003

On Wed, Apr 23, 2003 at 07:05:52PM -0400, Mark London wrote:
> Can someone give me an address of someone, or a mailing list, where I might be
> able to find help with my zephyr+cyrus problem?  Thanks. -   Mark

I'm using Zephyr notification, but with an older version of zephyr and
an older version of cyrus.  I did have to make one change to
imap/notify_zephyr.c to get it to work.  It's simply this:

  140c140
  <     retval = ZSendList(&notice,lines,2,ZNOAUTH);
  ---
  >     retval = ZSendList(&notice,lines,2,ZAUTH);

I also have a bit of information on how to make notification work.
See the last item at:

	http://mail.cc.umanitoba.ca/faq

If you need more help than that, I'm afraid I can't provide it.