lmtpd thinks incoming email is for shared mailbox?

Jason Crummack j.crummack at easysoft.com
Thu Apr 24 04:16:06 EDT 2003

I've been looking into the code in lmtpd.c whilst trying to discover why sieve
scripts aren't being executed for my mailbox. Mail is delivered by the
following line in /etc/procmailrc

/usr/cyrus/bin/deliver -e -a jcrummack -m user.jcrummack

but the code inside lmtpd.c seems to believe that this is a shared mailbox
request (deliver function case1 is being fired rcpt = +user.jcrummack), no
sieve scripts are loaded or checked in this case.

I'm I doing something wrong with the deliver line?

Jason Crummack

--
Easysoft Limited