sendmail + cyrus-imapd domains problems

Danny García Hernández danny at g2k.es
Thu Apr 24 05:18:44 EDT 2003

Hello List,

I have a problem with sendmail and cyrus-imapd. I have a linux box runnig
sendmail  for control the smt traffic and cyrus-imap for pop and imap
connection validating user from mysql database. The problems is that my
sendmail don´t recognize my cyrus-imap domains created into mysql database.

Can any body explain me how i can allow sendmail to received mail for cyrus
domains (tinking that this domains are not Cw domains)?

My mailertable look like this

xxxx.com            smtp:/var/imap/xxx.com/socket/lmtpd

Thank in advanced
Danny