SSL Certificate Problem (Intermediate CA Certificate)

Daniel Whelan merlin at ophelan.com
Mon Apr 28 10:41:54 EDT 2003

How do I go about configuring Cyrus to use an SSL certificate that
requires an intermediate CA certificate? For instance, in apache, I have
it configured like this:

SSLCertificateFile /etc/ssl/certs/thor.crt
SSLCertificateKeyFile /etc/ssl/certs/thor.key
SSLCACertificateFile /etc/ssl/certs/baltimore.crt

Where there last line points to the intermediate certificate. There
doesn't seem to be an equivalent command for Cyrus. Thanks!

Daniel