IMAP client comparison chart ?

Etienne Goyer etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com
Mon Apr 28 13:40:38 EDT 2003

Hi there,

A while back (in january, if my memory serve well), I stumbled on an
IMAP client comparison chart that detailed how well various IMAP clients
supported different functionnality of IMAP.  IIRC, this was hosted
somewhere on the ASG web site.  I had been looking for it recently but
apparently it disappeared or was removed.  Google is of no help.  Does
somebody know what I am talking about and where I can find the chart ?

Thanks !

http://www.LinuxQuebec.com       etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com
PGP Pub Key: http://www.LinuxQuebec.com/pubkeys/eg.key
Fingerprint: F569 0394 098A FC70 B572  5D20 3129 3D86 8FD5 C853