big faillure -> recovery

Tijl Dullers tdullers at anubex.com
Thu Sep 5 09:54:59 EDT 2002

Hello,

Can anybody help me ?
I needed to recover my mailboxes.db and my /var/imap/db from backup and now I
have something you can call " BIG problems

I already did a db_recover on the /var/imap/db directory and it could nicely
recover but my mailboxes.db file is acting very weird.

A lot of people arem issing folders and such and my message log is ful of
errors.I also already did a reconstruct -r user but nothing helps

When I do [cyrus at iceage imap]$ /usr/cyrus/bin/ctl_mboxlist  -d -
f /var/imap/mailboxes.db

the only response I get is:
General default anyone  lrsipd  cyrus   lrswipcda

Someone knows a way how to fix this ?