Cyrus 2.1.9 and TLS: How to use a signed certificate

Freerk J. Bosscha f.j.bosscha at nhl.nl
Fri Sep 6 15:16:31 EDT 2002

I have the following weard thing:

Working with the self-signed public/secret file work fine.

Recently I have got a signed public and secret key file for my ssl sessions.

Installing them and adding the following rules in /etc/imapd.conf

tls_cert_file: /<HORIZONTAL ELLIPSIS>/<HORIZONTAL ELLIPSIS>/public.pem

tls_key_file: /<HORIZONTAL ELLIPSIS>/<HORIZONTAL ELLIPSIS>/secret.pem

rights: 644  cyrus:mail

Secret.pem starts with: