Strange behavour MY IMAP Cyrus Server

tsg tsg at bugalux.com
Mon Sep 9 07:53:40 EDT 2002

Hi  all!
I installed Cyrus IMAP v 2.1.9 with Cyrus SASL 2.1.7. Autentification via
saslauthd/LDAP. Everything is OK excert one strange thing:
it looking for user.seen abd user.sub files in directory /var/imap/user with A
CAPITAL letters, for example: /var/imap/user/T/<user>.sub.
When script tools/mkimap makes this directory full of subdirectories with
named with SMALL letters from 'a' to 'z'. If I make subdirectoryes with
CAPITAL letters manually, everythng begins OK.

Please help!
sergios