Cyrus Installaion Problems

Harsimran Hansrai simran at jatt.dynu.com
Mon Sep 9 20:59:44 EDT 2002

Paul,

I tried that as well, but when I run the command /usr/cyrus/bin/master &
and then issue a ps -aux | grep cyrus command I get the following:
[1]+  Exit 78                 /usr/cyrus/bin/master
and the process just quits.

I also tried starting the master process by ./master and it just drops me
to the command prompt # without any messages.

Thanks,
Simran