deleting mailbox and sieve scripts

Michael Schout mschout at gkg.net
Tue Sep 10 13:36:33 EDT 2002

I appologize if this has been brought up before.  I searched the archives and
didnt find anything relevent.

I'm evaluating the use of sieve scripts for users with cyrus-imapd 2.0.16, and
have discovered that if I remove a users INBOX via "dm user.username", the
sieve script for that user does not get removed.  I'm concerned that the
username willget recycled in the future, and the new person with this username
will end up with the previous user's sieve script.

I dont see a way that I can administratively remove the user's sieve script(s)
short of logging into the machine and rm -rf'ing /var/imap/sieve/u/username.
How do others cope with this situation?  Am I missing the obvious answer here?

Regards,
Michael Schout
--
Hal 9000 - "Put down those Windows disks Dave....  Dave?  DAVE!!"