sieve issues

Schmehl, Paul L pauls at utdallas.edu
Thu Sep 12 16:10:34 EDT 2002

This is just a thought, Brian.  I was having the exact same problem, and
I solved it by symlinking all the individual files in /usr/lib/sasl2.
Originally I symlinked the sasl2 directories like this:

# ln -s /usr/local/lib/sasl2/ /usr/lib/sasl2/

What fixed the sieve problem was:

# ln -s /usr/local/lib/sasl2/* /usr/lib/sasl2/

Paul Schmehl (pauls at utdallas.edu)
Department Coordinator
The University of Texas at Dallas
AVIEN Founding Member