sieve issues

Schmehl, Paul L pauls at utdallas.edu
Thu Sep 12 18:06:10 EDT 2002

According to the docs, /usr/lib/sasl2 is required.  Whereever your sasl2
plugins are installed, they need to be symlinked to /usr/lib/sasl2,
because that's where the program will look for them.

Paul Schmehl (pauls at utdallas.edu)
Department Coordinator
The University of Texas at Dallas
AVIEN Founding Member