More sieve weirdness

Brian brianb at sboss.net
Fri Sep 13 09:16:18 EDT 2002

My apologies if this goes out to the list twice.

Yesterday, I thought the sieve php plugin might be misconfigured, but
now I'm not so sure.

I took my working sieve script and logged into sieveshell and attempted
to load it on to the server:

kudzu:/home/brianb# sieveshell --user=brianb --authname=brianb
localhost
connecting to localhost
Please enter your password:
> put brianb.phpscript.script phpscript.script
Undefined subroutine &main::sieve_put_file_withdest called at
/usr/bin/sieveshell line 192, <STDIN> line 1.

Any ideas?  Am I getting the sieveshell syntax wrong?

--
Brian