Binding Cyrus to Listen on one IP

John Straiton jsmailing at clickcom.com
Wed Sep 18 09:51:57 EDT 2002

Thanks to all who replied. In the end, here's what wound up working.

I went and recopied the .dist version of cyrus.conf back over, then
putting
listen="my.ip.address.here:imap" for example. Worked fine after doing
that.

John Straiton
jks at clickcom.com - 704-365-9970
Please reply to ne at clickcom.com instead of directly to me so that the