Cannot get loginrealms to work with 2.0.16

Michael Fair michael at daclubhouse.net
Thu Sep 19 16:06:37 EDT 2002

> First I did:
>
> cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs at cvs.andrew.cmu.edu:/cvs co -d cyrus-imapd cyrus
>
> and then I did like this:
>
> cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs at cvs.andrew.cmu.edu:/cvs co -d cyrus-imapd-2_2 -r
> cyrus-imapd-2_2 cyrus
>
> What is correct ? Which one should I use ? I think without specifiying
> any tag or revision I will get the
> unstable in-heavy-development version, or ? And another thing then is:
> There are two 2_2 tags! One is called
> cyrus-imapd-2_2-base and the other cyrus-imapd-2_2 ! So which did you
> actually mean with
> "I'd suggest getting the 2.2 branch..." ?

I'm afraid I can't really help you there.
My suspiscion is that you'd need both 2_2 branches
as the first contains files that are shared amongst
all the branches (admin/docs/imapd/etc) and the
second and the second are the files specific to imapd.

I'm going to leave this one for Ken Murchison to answer
completely, but in the meantime look for posts from the
past couple of months about virtual domain support from
Ken and the answers might be in there.

-- Michael --