Need Cyrus IMAP User Demographics

adam at morrison-ind.com adam at morrison-ind.com
Sun Sep 22 20:13:47 EDT 2002

I'm in need of a few site "testimonials" (Organization name, # of user, # of
mailboxes, maybe number of shared folders, imap connections per day, how long
been using it) for my Cyrus IMAPd presentation.  I've scrounged around on the
web and haven't been able to find any even remotely current numbers except for
Carnegie Mellon itself.

For the suit wearing portion of the audience these kinds of statistics are very
important.  Particularly if they are for any place they might recongnize, but
any moderate to large size information would be good.

Thank you.

ftp://kalamazoolinux.org/pub/pdf/Cyrus.pdf