Converstion Tool

Tarjei Huse tarjei at nu.no
Mon Sep 23 16:25:01 EDT 2002

Quoting "Vernon A. Fort" <vfort at provident-solutions.com>:

> Hello,
>   Does anyone know of a conversion tool to convert a outlook pst file
> and import into cyrus.  I have 300 mailboxes to convert and am trying to
> find a way from the manual method of moving from local mail (using the
> outlook express client) to the imap server connection.
I tried finding a way myself two years ago, but I had only 20 mboxes so I just
moved them manualy in the end. I guess the easyest way si to write a vb script
that  opens the users pst file and an imap connection (don't know if vb can do
this) and then cp each mail over.

Please post the file if you make it :)
Tarjei