cyrus-imapd and ucd-snmp

Gary C. New garycnew at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 23 13:10:18 EDT 2002

I have a few questions regarding the use of ucd-snmp
with cyrus-imapd-2.0.16:

1. What version of ucd-snmp is best implemented with
cyrus-imapd-2.0.16?

2. What snmp headers/libraries does cyrus-imapd look
for at compile time?

I recently tried to upgrade my version of ucd-snmp
from 4.2.3 to net-snmp-5.0.3, but failed miserably.
It seems, now, that I can't even back 5.0.3 out or
over write it with the previous 4.2.3 version, for
inclusion with cyrus-imapd.

Any suggestions on how I might clean this up and
successfully implement it with cyrus-imapd?

Respectfully,

Gary