Sieve Vacation syntax

Greg Roberts gregr at steakbar.com
Mon Sep 30 16:02:47 EDT 2002

On Fri, 27 Sep 2002, Ken Murchison wrote:

[]
> ALL of the relevent specifications (RFCs, IDs, etc) are listed in
> doc/specs.html
>
> I start to wonder why I keep this up to date if nobody is going to look at it
> :(

Ken,

Here's a little happier spin for you... some people do read them and they
are so good, those people have no questions and you never hear from them.

Someone like me, for example. :)  I've done two successful Cyrus
installations now.  While it wasn't without a few little bumps along the
way, overall it went smoothly and the docs were a BIG help.

So, thanks to you and the entire Cyrus team!  Well Done!

Sincerely,
Greg