Time has come to stop with /usr/local path pollution!

Tom Andrews andrews at unr.edu
Sat Sep 28 13:43:18 EDT 2002

I am new to cyrus and the info-cyrus mailing list, but am a long time unix
administrator and developer.  Sendmail offers a similar product to cyrus, but
lacking in some of the new features, for a large price tag.  I  prefer to deal
with a few compilation gliches, provided the software works reliably once
installed.

If I can contribute in any way, I will.  Thank you for making this software
publicly available.  I suspect it is far more popular than the developers
originally anticipated.

--
Tom Andrews
Team Leader / Server Manager