2.2 and FreeBSD

Neal Rigney nrigney at flytechnology.com
Wed Oct 23 11:35:35 EDT 2002

I had noticed this as well, and should have mentioned it in my previous
mail.

I can no longer repeat the problem, so I'm thinking I actually had a bad
build of gcc somehow (the boxes I compile on track -stable very
regularly, so I've seen some bad commits on occasion), as I can no
longer repeat the problem.