outlook to Cyrus

Vernon A. Fort vfort at provident-solutions.com
Wed Oct 2 09:06:26 EDT 2002

Actually,
  I'm in the process of migrating 25gig(310 users) of pst files
(outlook) to cyrus.  I have most of it working using the following:
	libpst	(find this on freshmeat)
	cyrus-sasl-2.1.5
	cyrus-imap-2.1.9

  The only issues I am having is corrupted pst files and the email is
outlook hooked up to an old msmail server (the email replyto is using
the MS:ID/folder/userid format).

  I'll let you know how this works out if you or anyone likes?!?

Vernon

Vernon A. Fort (Andy)
Provident Solutions LLC.
(615) 406-5540 http://www.provident-solutions.com