imapmigrate

Dominique Fortier Dominique at Contre.COM
Wed Oct 2 04:34:31 EDT 2002

humm,

sorry all, poured the porto to early !

you can create folders with spaces in the name, using double-quotes.

Also, I was using a test account for whom the home directory contained
the mail files.  When I tried with another user, the script was on its
way to create folders for all the folders under the users directory.

I'll go for a nap, now !

See ya !