SIEVE rejecting to recipient, not sender *SOLVED*

Chris Hilts chilts at birdbrained.org
Mon Oct 7 16:36:33 EDT 2002

> When I get a message with the subject 'mytest' to this account, I get
> the rejection notice.  I don't get the original message, and it
> doesn't send the rejection to the sender.  I don't recognize anything
> significant in the logs, of which I've attached an excerpt below.

My MTA was configured to use cyrdeliver and was adding a Return-Path:
header with my address to it, so any rejections were coming right back
to me.  I've fooled around with it, and now postfix is using lmtp (which
to be honest I thought it already was - oops).

Now, if I can only figure out how to make my home machine (running Exim)
add a proper return-path header..

Hope this helps someone in my situation someday.

Chris