database types

Iain Stevenson iain at iainstevenson.com
Sun Oct 13 05:13:31 EDT 2002

There has recently been a short discussion on the list about this - cones
down to efficiency issues.  Not using db4 would seem also to eliminate
warnings about "lockers".  I'd be more worried about migration issues from
one sort of database to another.  Last time I tried modifying the database
structure of my Cyrus installation I lost a considerable amount of mail.

  Iain

--On Saturday, October 12, 2002 2:53 pm -0700 David Wright