Cyrus & Outlook

Russell Packer russell.packer at arnoldinteractive.com
Thu Oct 10 13:06:01 EDT 2002

Having used Cyrus for a while now, I've finally hit a stumbling block. Its pretty much described here:

http://ask.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=02/08/22/1743244&mode=thread&tid=163

In essence, its how to use Cyrus with Outlook and still have the shared tasks / calendar functions available. Bynari have their insightconnector solution, but that means $$$s.

This gave me the idea that perhaps sieve could be used in some way, but at the moment thats a little over my head - thoughts anyone?

Alternatively, does anyone have another solution using free OSS?

Thanks,

Russell Packer