sieve-error/problem

Vittorio Manfredini vittorio at vitsoft.bz
Sat Oct 12 20:37:19 EDT 2002

I solved the problem ..!!!

The problem was not on cyrus, but on postfix configuration.

I see that in the message I have two Return-Path, the first address  a
cyrus at hostname and the second is the real one.

With postfix I solved the problem using lmtp insteas that cyrus transport

I use this line in the main.cf file :
mailbox_transport= lmtp:unix:/var/imap/socket/lmtp

instead
mailbox_transport= cyrus

The directory of the lmtp socket should be configured where you install the imap
directory or smmewhere you configure to put your lmtp socket file.

Remember that user postfix should access this file.

Bye
vittorio

--
Vittorio Manfredini