[patch] search domain from %u

Kervin L. Pierre kervin at blueprint-tech.com
Mon Oct 14 23:32:58 EDT 2002

I modified the patch to take the search domain from the username %u, for
virtual server environments.

http://my.fit.edu/~kpierre/lak.c.2.patch

PS.  I am not having luck with the global search ( ie. the current
method, -b "" ), I keep getting object not found although a search under
a specific domain context works ( ie. -b "ou=..." ).

Let me know what you think

--Kervin