cyrus-smlacapd

Benjamin Zeiss bz at zeiss.net
Tue Oct 15 02:26:23 EDT 2002

don't think so. i just asked some weeks ago whether there is *any*
development concerning
acap and somebody here denied.
however, i was bold enough to ask stalker to make their acap daemon
opensource to rescue
the protocol :-) they said it isn't possible due to the extensive use of
communigate
kernel functions, but it is possible to use the acap server without
limitation in the
trial version of communigate pro and it thus would be something freeware
like. i didn't
have time to test it yet. my imsp server works fine so far...
it probably won't help you with you sasl problem though.
i thought that might be an interesting piece of information anyway.

--On Tuesday, October 15, 2002 08:01:58 AM +0200 Mathieu Arnold

--
Benjamin Zeiss
GPG Public Key: http://www.kellnerweg.de/~bzeiss/pubkey.asc