passing envelope recipient with sendmail

Kervin L. Pierre kervin at blueprint-tech.com
Thu Oct 17 14:31:57 EDT 2002

Christian, thanks for the tip.  I tried it, but it did not work by itself.

I had to edit the generated cf file and under the 'Parse1' part of 'Rule
0', change...

R$+ < @ $=w . >         $#cyrusv2 $: $1                 regular local name

To...

R$+ < @ $=w . >         $#cyrusv2 $:  $1 < @ $2 . >             regular
local name

I have no idea what this change breaks :) but it seems to be the only
way I can get sendmail to pass the full address to cyrus.

--Kervin