Cyrus IMAPd 2.1.9 for Debian stable (Woody)

Henrique de Moraes Holschuh hmh at debian.org
Fri Oct 18 09:03:04 EDT 2002

I have backported the Debian Cyrus IMAPd 2.1.9 packages from Debian unstable
(sid) to Debian stable (Woody).  These are production-quality packages.

Lots of dependencies (SASL, Heimdal, Kerberos4kth, MySQL) were also
backported.  I will not vouch for the production quality of those.  I use
SASL (saslauthd LDAP) in my production machines, and I pay a lot of
attention to it.  The other backports are untested, however.

Heimdal and kerberos4kth had security updates yesterday, and I have already
backported them.  It was pure luck I noticed it, so any of you using these
packages, make sure to notify me when a emergency backport and upload is
needed (and do it AFTER the official fix has hit Debian unstable or
security.debian.org!)

The packages are available at:
http://people.debian.org/~hmh/packages/woody/

You can use the following apt source to download them:
deb http://people.debian.org/~hmh/packages woody/

Read the docs, and enjoy.

  Henrique Holschuh