When users delete mail, I want it to be moved to Trash.

Erik Enge eenge at prium.net
Mon Oct 21 17:12:02 EDT 2002

Rob Siemborski <rjs3 at andrew.cmu.edu> writes:

> No, this is one advantage of single instance store.

Ah, yes.  Clever.  :-)

> Failing to provide a feature that no one has ever asked for (until
> now) isn't "creating a problem."

Yes, that sounds reasonable.

Thanks for the rapid replies.  We will probably end up staying with our
current POP solution unless Outlook proves to behave smart and does not
delete mail but actually moves it to Trash before trying to EXPUNGE
(which would then fail because of lacking permissions on that mailbox).

Erik.