Auto Delete Mail for Aged Mails -- RE: When users delete mail, I want it to be moved to Trash.

Su Li sli at rim.net
Tue Oct 22 17:40:41 EDT 2002

Thanks Ken for your quick reply.

I tried the following:

./ipurge -f -d 3 user.loadtest32
usage: ./ipurge [-f] [-C <alt_config>] [-x] {-d days &| -b bytes|-k Kbytes|-m Mbytes}
        [mboxpattern1 ... [mboxpatternN]]
        there are no defaults and at least one of -d, -b, -k, -m
        must be specified
        if no mboxpattern is given ./ipurge works on all mailboxes
         -x specifies an exact match for days or size
         -f force also to delete mail below user.* and INBOX.*

It looks to me "ipurge" does not see the arguments that I provided. I checked impad.log and messges, there is no error message.

I don't know how to get it working.

Su