LDAP Howto??

Kervin L. Pierre kervin at blueprint-tech.com
Fri Oct 25 15:02:23 EDT 2002

you don't need one :)

Since LDAP is only used for authentication ( at least currently ), you
only need to configure SASL to look to LDAP for auth, and have Cyrus use
saslauthd feature.  Cyrus is configured as normal.

saslauthd comes with a nice document on configuring for LDAP, it is in
the saslauthd directory of in the cyrus source.  It's a straight forward
process, no schema changes are necessary.  Igor did a good job on this.

--Kervin