set quotas on domain level

Michael Fair michael at daclubhouse.net
Fri Oct 25 13:32:31 EDT 2002

Upgrade to Cyrus 2.2 which has builtin support
for domain folders.

There is no way that I can see (without patching the
Cyrus code base) to make these folders act in the
way you are expecting them to.  It's not just a matter
of getting the into the new folder hierarchy it's
setting the email clients to be able to look into
the new folder structure as well.

Cyrus 2.1.x and below all expect users to be at
the first level of the user root folder.  Whereas
Cyrus 2.2 has direct support for domain folder trees.

-- Michael --