Perl filtering before final delivery

Richard Clarke clarker8 at cs.man.ac.uk
Fri Oct 25 09:39:53 EDT 2002

Ian,
    Are you sure you can't move these processing requirments into different
stages of the delivery. i.e. if using postfix, header rewriting, mysql based
transport/virtual maps? Or maybe a procmail script?
I could be wrong completely misjudging your requirements but I dare say that
the tools to do what you want already exist within your mta and mda (or
whatever the acronyms are).

Ric