cyrus default / fall back user

Matthias Wies matthias at office.netland.nl
Wed Oct 30 07:37:47 EST 2002

Hello,

currently I am running a postfix mail server which accepts mail for
multiple domains. Each domain has it's own Cyrus Imap configuration
and imap daemon.

I have the following problem, I need a fallback or default mailbox for
each domain. When I use postfix to set a catchall adress for each domain,
all the mail goes to the fallback account. So in my situation Cyrus must
deliver the mail to the fallback user when the user does not exist.

The mail for each domain is delivered by lmtp and specified in postfix'
transport map.

If somebody knows a solution, please let me know

regards,

Matthias Wies