cyrus imapd+netscape mail client

Eugene Chow xyrik at ecentrenet.com
Thu Nov 7 08:37:12 EST 2002

Hi there,

I'm using both IMP and Mozilla 1.1 which is very similar to yours. I
have that 'problem' as well but if you take a look at IMP's Trash after
deleting your email in Netscape, you'll notice that the email is both in
Trash and striked out in Inbox at the same time. Only after you close
Netscape mail, the email will be actually deleted off (provided that you
set the option in your mail client settings).

I'm not too sure how the IMAP protocol is supposed to work but this may
not be a bug after all.

--
  << Eugene  Chow >>
    == xyrik at ==